Thursday, January 17, 2008

Side By Side

Ingrid had been my editor buddy for nearly 2 years - I was her producer at Lieberman/Philo as we made infomercials for all over the world. We sat in a room together five days a week trying to make sense out of whatever we were doing & we had a pretty damn good time doing it - thanks to Ingrid.

I can't imagine how hard it is for people who've had her all their lives to lose such a shining star all of a sudden. For me -- I can't believe that she's not going to come back and make me laugh & smile every day like she did for so long. I watched her slip away - not knowing that that was happening - and now that she's gone I'm just overwhelmed and incredulous - how can she not be here - not be here with us? I just hope she's someplace better smiling that big smile of hers - feeling how much she is loved and missed.

--Petra E. Janopaul

No comments: